DESCRIPTION: Our clients are Fortune 500 companies that currently seek Audit Staff, Seniors and Managers to join their highly respected groups.
THESE GROUPS ARE VIEWED BY EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AS A VERY PRESTIGIOUS MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
You will be involved in a program that will allow you to have exposure to all of the company's different business segments so that you develop a well rounded knowledge of the company and its operations.
THERE IS A FORMAL NETWORKING PROGRAM IN PLACE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO ROUTINELY MEET WITH COMPANY EXECUTIVES. This program helps you to understand and discuss the different options available to you when you decide to leave the audit group and move to an accounting/finance position.
The group is comprised of many former Big 4/5, regional accounting firm and industry professionals and it will be an area where you will continue to learn and grow professionally.
THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY WHERE YOU CAN JOIN A FORTUNE 100-500 COMPANY AND HAVE REGULAR EXPOSURE TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT. The company provides excellent benefits including 100% paid MBA discount stock purchase plan and much more.
TRAVEL IS MINIMAL AT ONE OF OUR CLIENTS AND MODERATE AT 2 OTHERS AND IS ARRANGED SO THAT YOU WILL BE HOME FOR THE WEEKENDS WHEN YOU DO TRAVEL TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* 2+ years of experience at a Big 4/5 Accounting Firm, a large publicly traded company or a large regional accounting firm, with heavy exposure to audits
* CPA a plus
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
LOCATION: Greater Hartford, CT