Our client is a successful and fast growing company. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Corporate Finance team. If you are a go-getter with experience in financial reporting, either in public accounting or in industry, this is a unique opportunity to join a company with a tremendous amount of upside potential.
The company provides a very competitive salary and outstanding benefits including paid MBA.
1) Assist with management financial reporting, general ledger preparation & analysis
2) Perform variance analysis on budget vs. actual results and communicate findings to senior management
3) Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual STAT & GAAP financial reporting
4) Assist Controller with special accounting and finance projects and analyses
5) Provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff
1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
2) 2-10 years of accounting, auditing and/or financial reporting experience. Strong knowledge of GAAP required. Working knowledge of STAT and consolidations is a plus, as is a CPA or MBA designation.
3) Solid PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
4) Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
5) Effective communication and interpersonal skills
6) High level of integrity, confidentiality and self-confidence
SALARY: $55,000-$75,000 + Performance Bonus
LOCATION: Springfield, MA