Our client is a successful and fast growing SEC company. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant/Analyst to join their team. If you are a go-getter with experience in the financial services industry, either in public accounting or at an SEC company, this is a unique opportunity to join a company with a tremendous amount of upside potential.
The company provides a very competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
1) Assist with management financial reporting, general ledger preparation & analysis
2) Perform variance analysis on budget vs. actual results and communicate findings to senior management
3) Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual STAT & GAAP financial reporting
4) Assist Controller with special accounting and finance projects and analyses
5) Provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff
1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
2) 3-7 years of accounting, auditing and/or financial analysis experience
3) Solid PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
4) Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
5) Effective communication and interpersonal skills
6) High level of integrity, confidentiality and self-confidence
LOCATION: North of Hartford, CT