Our client is a Fortune 500 company that is a leader in their industry and a company that offers long-term career growth potential in an environment that embraces change and promotion from within. They are currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their finance team. You will be joining an exciting group of professionals where you will continue to learn and grow professionally, while working at a company that you enjoy going to every day! Excellent benefits include MBA tuition assistance, pension and 401(k) plans and much more.
NOTE: Candidates must be either U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Responsibilities include performing financial analysis relating to short-term and long-term debt financing; equity issuances; leasing and interest rate risk management. You will also assist with management reporting, the negotiation of financings with banks and attorneys, monitoring of interest rate derivatives, Treasury Department budgeting and special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Bus. Admin. MBA or enrollment in an MBA program preferred.
* 4+ years of related progressive experience
* Strong analytical, communication and computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
* Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as within a group environment
* Ability to write clearly and concisely
SALARY: $65,000-$75,000 + Bonus
LOCATION: South of Hartford, CT