Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, currently seeks a Financial Planning & Analysis professional to join their team. The successful candidate will work with a diverse group of financial professionals in an environment that encourages new ideas and sharing best practices amongst your team and other business units. The company is looking for a motivated professional with a strong desire to succeed and take his or her career to the next level. Excellent benefits include paid MBA and much more.
* Identify and communicate cost drivers and allocation issues to Corporate as well as the operating companies.
* Provide on-going management reporting, financial analysis and quick response to ad-hoc requests.
* Assist Cost Management team in developing new processes for compiling and reporting expense-related information.
* Coordinate the development of the annual budget for multiple divisions, and manage budget variances on a monthly basis.
* Participate in special projects related to expense control and shared service initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity with one of the top companies in the U.S. They have a long track record of providing numerous promotional opportunities to their employees. If you are serious about taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
* BS in Accounting, Finance major (or equivalent work experience)
* 4 or more years of accounting experience involving a working knowledge of GAAP.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong computer skills with an understanding of automated systems.
* Supervisory abilities with a focus on development of staff.
* CPA, CMA or MBA a plus.
SALARY: $60,000-$70,000 + Bonus
LOCATION: Greater Hartford, CT