Strategic Planning Analyst
We have multiple opportunities with one of the most admired Fortune 500 companies in the Hartford area. If you are looking to take your career to the next level in a strategic planning/forecasting type role, than this is an opportunity worthy of your consideration.
This company is very well respected and is known for being people friendly and providing solid long-term career growth opportunities, as well as outstanding benefits.
NOTE 1: Relocation assistance is available.
1) Perform financial forecasting and analyses for the parent company and each of the operating
2) Prepare budget and long-range financial forecasts
3) Conduct tactical and strategic financial evaluations; business segment and business opportunity profitability analyses; and provide management with necessary support on financial issues
4) Preparing reports with appropriate recommendations to management and provide guidance to various operating units and departments on financial or project cost benefit analyses.
5) Perform special projects as assigned.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
2) CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
3) Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SEC regulations
4) 4-8 years of progressive accounting/finance experience
5) Excellent oral and written communication skills
SALARY: $65,000-$85,000 + Performance Bonus
LOCATION: Greater Hartford, CT