Financial Management Development Program
DESCRIPTION: Our client, a Fortune 500 company, has immediate openings in a newly created Financial Management Development Program for accounting professionals with 2-5 years of audit experience at a public accounting firm or in private industry. CPA's are preferred, but NOT required.
The successful candidates will be working alongside bright, motivated professionals in an effort to create a best practices environment for the company. You will be exposed to many different areas of the company and will be groomed into a management position within the next few years. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the premier companies in the U.S.
The company provides excellent benefits including 100% paid MBA, 401(K) and pension plan, health & dental insurance and more.
NOTE: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* 2-5 years of auditing experience at a public accounting firm or in industry
* Strong oral and written skills
* Strong desire to succeed and grow into a Management role.
* CPA a plus, but not required