DESCRIPTION: Our client is a large, growing, specialty manufacturer that operates in a number of industrial markets. They currently seek a career minded individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment. This is a very high profile role, as the successful candidate will have significant growth potential resulting from the numerous internal relationships that you will develop throughout the organization.
As Treasury Analyst, you will work in conjunction with the Assistant Treasurer to ensure the capital/cash structure of the corporation is able to support its operational needs, as well as acquisition requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
1) Help design, implement and administer metrics for U.S. & Foreign subsidiaries in regards to the following:
a) Generation of cash flow, including communication with subsidiaries to investigate significant fluctuations
b) Management of working capital
c) Measurement of banking services
d) Hedging: currency and interest rate
e) Lease versus buy analysis
f) Maintain records relating to FAS 133
2) Take an active role in the coordination of the Corporation's risk management structure:
a) Accumulate and review data regarding balance sheet risk for foreign ventures (i.e. South America and Latin America)
b) Work with insurance brokers to provide coverage lines for overall corporate assets
c) Negotiate workers compensation case settlements
3) Accumulate and maintain database on similar companies for metrics, including: cash flow analysis; capex spending and key financial statement measurement data.
NOTE: Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Candidates must be either U.S. citizens or Green Card holders in order to be considered.
1) Bachelor's Degree
2) 2+ years of experience in a relevant treasury/financial role
3) Ability to create and analyze cash flow statements; possess a sound financial background
4) Strong oral and written communication skills