Senior Internal IT Auditor
Our client is one of the most well respected and admired Fortune 500 companies in the area. They currently seek a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. The company provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, as well as solid long-term career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will perform in-charge responsibilities for assigned audits of various technology departments, products and processes, to identify significant IT risks, assesses the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls in place to address the risks and to verify compliance with IT related policies, standards, and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Understanding the company’s key environmental, strategic and operational risks as it relates to IT;
2. Assist in developing an audit plan that covers significant IT risks and allocates resources appropriately while ensuring that the audit approach is effective;
3. Supervises assigned team members to perform audits in accordance with department and professional standards while providing guidance on identifying and prioritizing key risks related to IT exposures;
4. Effectively managing audit customer relationships and keeping informed of changes in the business;
5. Performing timely performance evaluations and reviews of work papers for specific audits.
6. Drafting written reports to management.
NOTE: YOUR RESUME WILL BE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. WE WILL NOT SEND IT TO ANY OF OUR CLIENT COMPANIES WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING THE POSITION WITH YOU AND RECEIVING YOUR CONSENT.
·Demonstrated knowledge of the industry and experience in IT Audit.
·Ability to understand the business context for products and services.
·Understands internal organization and operations; demonstrates awareness of business changes and priorities.
·Continuously seeks to assess and improve an adequate internal control environment.
·Takes a proactive approach to meeting customer needs while continuing to maintain an independent audit objectively.
·Establishes "partner" relationship to help customer achieve goals.
·Looks for new ways to accomplish objectives.
·Ability to plan, implement, monitor and control a project; manages human and material resources to product specified results.
SALARY: $60,000-$70,000 + Bonus