Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
DESCRIPTION: Our client is a large, growing company with worldwide sales approaching $2 billion. They are a recognized leader in the graphic arts industry. The company is currently seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team.
The primary objective of this role is to drive management decision-making by providing key financial performance metrics and the related analysis of company performance. This position will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and will offer significant exposure to all levels of senior management. Additional responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of monthly forecast and annual budget
* Strategic Planning
* Analysis of business and process improvement initiatives
* Special projects
NOTE: Due to the nature of the organization and the complexity of their business, the successful candidate will have numerous opportunities for internal advancement.
* 5+ years of corporate finance experience
* Track record of significant value-added accomplishments and outstanding achievements
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is preferred.