Controller-Publicly Traded Company
DESCRIPTION: Our client, a solid and growing publicly traded company currently seeks a Controller to join the headquarters of one of its successful divisions. If you are looking for a blend of responsibilities that will include dealing with both Corporate Finance and Operations, this is an opportunity worthy of your consideration. The company provides excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
* Supervise financial reporting and related financial analysis, forecasting & planning
* Provide technical guidance to operating units as needed
* Assist with the evaluation of acquisitions of new companies, as well as the closing or opening of an operation that currently exists.
* Provide guidance so as to improve the profitability of the company's various business units
* Coordinate internal and external internal audits and reporting
* Develop financial plans, budgets and controls
* 7-12 years of progressive financial and operational experience
* B.S. in Accounting or a Financial discipline, CPA and/or MBA a big plus
* High degree of ethics and integrity
* Strong accounting and finance skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent people skills
* Solid Microsoft Office skills
SALARY: $90,000-$110,000 + Bonus