Senior Manager-Financial Planning & Analysis
DESCRIPTION: Our client is a wholly-owned division of a Fortune 50 manufacturer. They currently seek a Senior Manager to join their team. The planned progression from this position will be to Chief Financial Officer of the company. The company provides an excellent benefits package.
The company is seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual to drive financial and world class manufacturing initiatives for this growing business.
Become an active member of a manufacturing company, get involved with decision making, financial planning, Kaizen events, and development of new business. Take a proactive role in helping the business manage costs by educating personnel on financial matters and cost reduction opportunities. Become involved in mergers & acquisitions as well as making presentations to management.
* Support and advise the company on financial and business matters. Develop strategies for controlling costs and improving visibility to cost data. Make recommendations supported by financial data as well as analyze the financial consequences and forecast the outcomes of business strategies.
* Fulfill business financial planning and measurement requirements including variance analysis, capital and expense forecasting, budgeting and special projects.
* Work closely with manufacturing engineers, cell leaders, peers in other business units, core financial, and management within the company.
* Actively participate in new business quoting.
* Supervise the analysis of manpower levels relative to productivity, shop load, etc.
* Be a value added change agent with a desire to continuously improve existing methods and processes.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a growing division of one of the premier companies in the world. The future opportunities within this division or the many other operating units of the parent company are unlimited.
***WOMEN & MINORITY CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY***
***PLEASE NOTE: COMPENSATION INCLUDES BASE SALARY + BONUS; FULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IF NEEDED***
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA from a Top 10 Business School and/or CPA preferred); 5+ years experience in manufacturing operations, financial planning/controllership responsibilities within a manufacturing environment, or having worked heavily on manufacturing clients while in public accounting (preferably a Big 5 Firm); highly motivated, energetic individual with excellent communication skills; willingness to take ownership and responsibility.