DESCRIPTION: Our client is a manufacturing subsidiary of a large Fortune 100 company. The successful candidate will enjoy large company benefits and career growth opportunities, while having the ability to take financial charge of an entity. Over time, you will have the option of remaining as CFO of this entity or transferring to one of the parent company's many other financial management positions.
* Manage the month end closing process and supervise the preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements. Prepare and distribute the related monthly financial statement commentary, which analyzes the financial results for the month.
* Prepare the annual plan and present to the Board of Directors for approval. Also, prepare interim reforecasts in June and October.
* Assist operational management in the management of the business by providing a weekly three month rolling P&L forecast.
* Monitor and manage cash flow and initiate facility drawdowns or repayments. Supervise the cash disbursement function and review all voucher packages and sign checks. Manage the A/R collection process.
* Maintain a strong system of internal control and safeguard entity assets. Prepare and submit the annual management control review.
* Review and approve job pricing. Assist in the review of contract terms and conditions and negotiate financial terms as necessary.
* Coordinate internal and external audits, as well as preparation of the entity's tax returns.
* Manage the IT function.
* Prepare the financial presentation for the quarterly Board of Director's meetings.
* Perform business and financial analysis as required by the Board of Directors.
NOTE: Candidates must be either U.S. citizens or Green Card holders.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, MBA a plus; CPA preferred; 7+ years of progressive experience in a manufacturing company; ability to lead the team; well-rounded knowledge of the many areas listed above.