DESCRIPTION: Our client is an established and well-respected Fortune 100 company. They currently seek a Senior Accounting Analyst to join their team of accounting/finance professionals. You will be joining a diverse team that is comprised of some of the brightest people in the industry. This group has a great atmosphere and is a fun place to work. You will have the opportunity to progress within this department or move into other areas of the company over time in order to continue your progression towards the executive ranks. The company provides excellent benefits including 100% paid MBA and large bonus ($$,$$$) upon completion; competitive salary, health insurance and other perks.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, by joining one of the premier companies in the area where you will truly have unlimited growth potential, this is an opportunity worthy of serious consideration.
NOTE: Candidates must be either U.S. citizens or Green Card holders. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Responsibilities include: review and analysis of consolidated financial data for reasonableness, accuracy and consistency in accordance with the corporate financial policy; preparation of monthly key financial analysis package and summary of the financial results of foreign and domestic units; provide accounting guidance to certain subsidiary units; support all new acquisitions by transitioning the acquired entity into the company's accounting and reporting schedule; support process improvement initiatives; special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* 3-5 years of experience in the field of accounting
* CPA preferred, but not required
* Strong interpersonal, communication, computer and accounting skills
* Strong ability to efficiently and accurately summarize, analyze and report financial data within specified timetables
* Must be able to take ownership of tasks, understand theory and concepts and possess the ability to utilize resources to answer questions
* Some travel may be required
* Knowledge of Access, Excel, Hyperion, Lotus Notes & SAP desired